1. All information indicated by the Users on the website www.AirCashBack.com, including personal data, are processed by Compens Sp. z o.o. (Limited Company), hereinafter referred to as Compens, as the owner and administrator of all data, for the purpose of rendering services by Compens via the Website.
2. Compens processes information concerning the Users, including personal data, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in force, particularly with the Act of August 27, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) and with the Act of July 18, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and applies all security means required by law.
3. Each User has the right to access their personal data, as well as to correct, and supplement them, right to request cessation of data processing and data deletion. In the event, the User cancels data required to use the Website or Services provided via the Website, the User loses the ability to use them.
4. The User gives to Compens their consent required by law to process their data for the marketing purposes, including sending trade information from Compens and its partners to the e-mail address given during the registration process or at a later date.
5. Compens uses cookie files in order to gather information connected to Website usage. Cookie files render it possible to identify the computer of the User in order to ensure that the account is used by a person who enters correct login and password.